Tiger™ Flex Pent Windowless Shed
Delivered within 3 working days!
Crafted by us, Configured by you - The Tiger™ Flex Pent Windowless shed gives you the flexibility to choose where to best position your door, preventing any access restrictions in your garden.
- The door can go in any position, on any side
- Well braced single door can be right or left hand hinged
- Superior Grade 12mm Finish Shiplap T&G Cladding
- 28x44mm Finish Rounded Four Corner Framing
- 12mm Thick T&G Roof and Floor - NO OSB / Solid Sheet Board
- Unique and innovative design
Very pleased with quality, delivery, price and ease of installation. I put the shed together in about 5 hours on my own. Even comes with a lock and key. Excellent.
Sales staff very friendly, and helpful. Shed arrived on pallet well packed. Shed seems good quality , easy to put up. However , think roof could be better designed.still think it's a good shed
SHED AS DESCRIBED AND DELIVERED ON TIME. 12 X 6 SHED BUILT IN 6 HOURS ON MY OWN
After owning a Tiger shed for a few yrs, I had no hesitation about where to buy an additional unit. Everything from the ordering process to the final assembly of this 12 x 6 flex pent is positive. All the components are easily managed by one person.
Good value Very helpful delivery driver who helped me carry the shed to my garden which is tucked away from the nearest road.
Not a bad shed for the money! Needs someone a bit handy to get the finishing touches looking right
Good, solid shed, easy to assemble even for a non-builder type like me, and cost effective. Our neighbour had one custom built for 3 x the price and thinks ours is better
My wife and I found it easy to unpack because we laid it down on its side onto a large piece of wood, thereby nothing got broken when we undid it. It took us a little while to realise that the blocks on the backs and sides were only there to protect the tongue & groove from becoming damaged. It may help to tell purchasers that.
Good delivery, so far good shed
Crafted by us, configured by you. The next in the Tiger™ Flex series is the Flex Pent Windowless, providing the versatility of Flex Apex with a more contemporary pent roof. The shed’s windowless update is ideal for those who prefer to keep their building’s contents out of sight. The modular door panel of the flexible shed can be fitted on any side, in any position, and the door can be hung either right or left hinged. The shed features superior grade, 12mm finish shiplap cladding with extra thick 44x28mm framing for robust durability.
The Tiger™ Flex Pent Windowless features extra high eaves for a taller interior, allowing most people to stand comfortably without having to stoop. Covered floor joists lift the building off the ground without letting anything in or under the floor. Heavy duty green mineral roofing felt is supplied as standard for excellent protection against the elements, and fascias, bargeboards and corner strips provide an attractive finish.
ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS:
No fakes, copies or substitutes can get close to the quality and craftsmanship of the real thing. The individual design and configuration options are unique to the original The Flex Apex, making this building an absolute one of a kind.
- THIS FLEX PENT WINDOWLESS SHED is clad with high quality, 12mm finish shiplap tongue and groove cladding – beware of shiplap sheds that feature poorly finished rough edged boards milled out of inferior timber often with a thinner finish.
- THIS FLEX PENT WINDOWLESS SHED features heavyweight ‘rounded 4 corner’ 28x44mm finish framework throughout for strength and durability – beware of shiplap sheds that use rough sawn ‘matchstick thin’ framework that barely hold the shed together.
- THIS FLEX PENT WINDOWLESS SHED features superior grade tongue and grooved boards in the floor and roof sections and contains NO cheap sheet materials such as OSB or chipboard – beware of shiplap sheds that use single piece OSB / chipboard roofs that offer inferior protection in the areas where you need it most.
- THIS FLEX PENT WINDOWLESS SHED retains our extra high ridge height – beware of shiplap sheds that are incredibly low, preventing comfortable standing inside.
It is essential that this Flex Pent shed is assembled strictly in accordance with the instructions supplied on a firm and level base constructed from a suitably durable material. It should also be treated shortly after assembly and then annually thereafter with an appropriate high quality preservative and all glazing units must be sealed, inside and out, with silicone or other water tight sealant.
For more information on how to correctly assemble and maintain your Flex Pent shed please consult our comprehensive help centre.
All images and photography used is purely for illustrative purposes only – actual product colours may vary slightly due to the digital photography process and variations in individual user monitor settings.
Sizes are approximate only and refer to external dimensions excluding roof overhangs. For specific dimensions please consult our technical department.
|Base Size||1238mm x 1150mm||Internal Size||1150mm x 1062mm|
|External Ridge||2030mm||External Eaves||1880mm|
|Internal Ridge||1950mm||Internal Eaves||1840mm|
|Ext. Size exc. Roof||1262mm x 1174mm||Ext. Size inc. Roof||1262mm x 1274mm|
|Framing Size||28mm x 44mm|
|Roof Material||Tongue & Groove Board|
|Floor Material||Tongue & Groove Board|
|Door Style||Single Fully Boarded Tongue & Groove Door|
|Door Size||785mm x 1692mm|
|Roof Covering||Green Mineral Felt|
|Treatment||Red Cedar Water Based|
|Locking System||Lock and Key + Turn Button|
|Material||Selected European Softwoods|
Click on the delivery map for a detailed view;
Please note - you may be required to be present to assist with the unloading;
Tigerbox endeavours to deliver garden sheds within the number of working days stipulated. However, we cannot be held responsible for events outside of our reasonable control which may cause slight delays in the delivery time;
For additional information please view the main delivery section.
- FREE Postcode Areas INCLUDED within this delivery area:
AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DG, DH, DL, DN, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK, FY, G, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA, KT, KY, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, ML, N, NE, NG, NN, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, *PA (1-19), PE, *PO (mainland), PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO.
- Postcode Areas EXCLUDED within this area: AB, DT, IV, KW, PH, PL, *PO (offshore), SA, TQ, TR.
If your postcode is not currently listed within the above delivery zone but you are interested in finding out the availability and / or price of a delivery of one of our garden sheds or log cabins to your home please contact our customer service department on 0113 205 4189 for information.