Tiger Flex Pent™ Windowless Shed
Delivered within 3 working days!
Crafted by us, Configured by you - The Tiger Flex Pent™ Windowless shed gives you the flexibility to choose where to best position your door, preventing any access restrictions in your garden.
- The door can go in any position, on any side
- Well braced single door can be right or left hand hinged
- Superior Grade 12mm Finish Shiplap T&G Cladding
- 28x44mm Finish Rounded Four Corner Framing
- 12mm Thick T&G Roof and Floor - NO OSB / Solid Sheet Board
- Protected by UK registered design right
For the price of the shed what I got was very good. So simple to erect I put it up on my own within a day but I’ve had experience of doing that before but never the least it was very easy. I had done a lot of searching before I found tiger sheds and hardly any came up to the quality to price ratio. Many thanks
Charlie in Devon
Great little shed, went for the 8x4 option, very easy to put together and fitted exactly where I wanted it to go. It arrived as advertised within the 3 days.
Great quality shed, easy to assemble even for a novice to diy. I had to saw 2 wood fixings as the kit appeared to be provided without the 2 shorter ones as per the instructions- otherwise all good. And looks superb!
Only had room for 4x4 shed and after a lot of searching, bought a tiger shed. Very pleased with quality and quick delivery. Erecting the shed was fairly easy and after having had lots of rain recently, there are no leaks. Overall, great little shed at a good price.
Crafted by us, configured by you. The next in the Tiger Flex series is the Flex Pent™ Windowless, providing the versatility of Flex Apex™ with a more contemporary pent roof. The shed’s windowless update is ideal for those who prefer to keep their building’s contents out of sight. The modular door panel of the flexible shed can be fitted on any side, in any position, and the door can be hung either right or left hinged. The shed features superior grade, 12mm finish shiplap cladding with extra thick 44x28mm framing for robust durability.
The Flex Pent™ Windowless features extra high eaves for a taller interior, allowing most people to stand comfortably without having to stoop. Covered floor joists lift the building off the ground without letting anything in or under the floor. Heavy duty green mineral roofing felt is supplied as standard for excellent protection against the elements, and fascias, bargeboards and corner strips provide an attractive finish.
ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS:
No fakes, copies or substitutes can get close to the quality and craftsmanship of the real thing - The individual design and configuration options of The Flex Pent™ are protected by UK registered design right and an international patent pending to ensure that this truly unique range of buildings is an absolute one of a kind.
Unlike many budget competitor products this shiplap shed is built with only the highest quality materials and many garden sheds in the market simply cannot compare!
- THIS FLEX PENT™ WINDOWLESS SHED is clad with high quality, 12mm finish shiplap tongue and groove cladding – beware of shiplap sheds that feature poorly finished rough edged boards milled out of inferior timber often with a thinner finish.
- THIS FLEX PENT™ WINDOWLESS SHED features heavyweight ‘rounded 4 corner’ 28x44mm finish framework throughout for strength and durability – beware of shiplap sheds that use rough sawn ‘matchstick thin’ framework that barely hold the shed together.
- THIS FLEX PENT™ WINDOWLESS SHED features superior grade tongue and grooved boards in the floor and roof sections and contains NO cheap sheet materials such as OSB or chipboard – beware of shiplap sheds that use single piece OSB / chipboard roofs that offer inferior protection in the areas where you need it most.
- THIS FLEX PENT™ WINDOWLESS SHED retains our extra high ridge height – beware of shiplap sheds that are incredibly low, preventing comfortable standing inside.
It is essential that this Flex Pent™ shed is assembled strictly in accordance with the instructions supplied on a firm and level base constructed from a suitably durable material. It should also be treated shortly after assembly and then annually thereafter with an appropriate high quality preservative and all glazing units must be sealed, inside and out, with silicone or other water tight sealant.
For more information on how to correctly assemble and maintain your Flex Pent™ shed please consult our comprehensive help centre.
All images and photography used is purely for illustrative purposes only – actual product colours may vary slightly due to the digital photography process and variations in individual user monitor settings.
Sizes are approximate only and refer to external dimensions excluding roof overhangs. For specific dimensions please consult our technical department.
|Base Size||1238mm x 1150mm||Internal Size||1150mm x 1062mm|
|External Ridge||2030mm||External Eaves||1880mm|
|Internal Ridge||1950mm||Internal Eaves||1840mm|
|Ext. Size exc. Roof||1262mm x 1174mm||Ext. Size inc. Roof||1262mm x 1274mm|
|Framing Size||28mm x 44mm|
|Roof Material||Tongue & Groove Board|
|Floor Material||Tongue & Groove Board|
|Door Style||Single Fully Boarded Tongue & Groove Door|
|Door Size||785mm x 1692mm|
|Roof Covering||Green Mineral Felt|
|Treatment||Red Cedar Water Based|
|Locking System||Lock and Key + Turn Button|
|Material||Selected European Softwoods|
Click on the delivery map for a detailed view;
Please note - you may be required to be present to assist with the unloading;
Tigerbox endeavours to deliver garden sheds within the number of working days stipulated. However, we cannot be held responsible for events outside of our reasonable control which may cause slight delays in the delivery time;
For additional information please view the main delivery section.
- FREE Postcode Areas INCLUDED within this delivery area:
AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DG, DH, DL, DN, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK, FY, G, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA, KT, KY, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, ML, N, NE, NG, NN, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, *PA (1-19), PE, *PO (mainland), PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO.
- Postcode Areas EXCLUDED within this area: AB, DT, IV, KW, PH, PL, *PO (offshore), SA, TQ, TR.
If your postcode is not currently listed within the above delivery zone but you are interested in finding out the availability and / or price of a delivery of one of our garden sheds or log cabins to your home please contact our customer service department on 0113 205 4189 for information.