Tiger™ Flex Apex Windowless Shed
Delivered in 3 Working Days!
Crafted by us, Configured by you - The Tiger™ Flex Apex Windowless garden shed is a truly unique building which allows you to choose where you put your door giving you the flexibility to have it exactly how you want it.
- Delivered in 3 working days
- The door can go in any position, on any side
- Well braced single door can be right or left hand hinged
- Superior Grade 12mm Finish Shiplap T&G Cladding
- 28x44mm Finish Rounded Four Corner Framing
- 12mm Thick T&G Roof and Floor - NO OSB / Solid Sheet Board
- Unique and innovative design
Very good quality
It went together well and is well made at least £200.00 cheaper than a local supplier for the same quality. Thanks Tiger Sheds
Very good shed.
Good product. Fitted together very well. Me and a mate, combined ages 151, put it up in 4 hours no problem! At under £300 for a 6'x4' it was excellent value and decent quality.
Easy order process. Prompt delivery. Easy to erect. Very well made, sturdy and high quality. Highly recommend others to buy.
Good quality 6 x 12 shed, easy to put together and built in a morning.
Laid a new concrete base then put up the shed. It went up very easy and feels very sturdy. Instructions could be a bit clearer and a bezel for the key lock on the outside would finish it off. would recommend this shed to anyone
Arrived on time , easy to put together and looks a very solid shed at a reasonable price
Well made, arrived well packed when promised, and quite easy to assemble with all parts being accurately made to fit together well. Having read previous reviews we too chose to use screws rather than nails. A couple of minor points about the roof fixing instructions of our 4'x4' shed - one illustration shows the wrong (long) nails for fixing down roofing felt, and diagram tells you to evenly position roof overhang at each end - the roof doesn't overhang at all!
Crafted by us, configured by you – The Tiger™ Flex Apex garden shed is a truly unique and flexible building, allowing you to choose exactly where you want to position the door. The panels are modular allowing you to fit each panel on any side in any position and the door can be hung either right or left hinged. Despite the modular design, quality is not compromised. The superior grade shiplap cladding is 12mm think and the extra thick 44x28mm framing ensures the building is strong and lasts the distance. The building comes with extra high eaves ensuring there is ample height within the building so most people won’t have to stoop when inside. The shed sits on floor joists to lift the building off the ground but is still covered on each of the four sides to stop anything from getting in and under the floor. There is also heavy duty green mineral roofing felt with the shed as standard to protect it from the elements and fascias, bargeboards and corner strips finish off this attractive garden building.
ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS:
No fakes, copies or substitutes can get close to the quality and craftsmanship of the real thing. The individual design and configuration options are unique to the original The Flex Apex, making this building an absolute one of a kind.
- THIS FLEX APEX WINDOWLESS SHED is clad with high grade 12mm finish shiplap tongue and groove cladding – beware of shiplap sheds that feature poorly finished rough edged boards milled out of inferior timber often with a thinner finish.
- THIS FLEX APEX WINDOWLESS SHED features heavyweight ‘rounded 4 corner’ 28x44mm finish framework throughout giving it the strength to last – beware of shiplap sheds that use rough sawn ‘matchstick thin’ framework that barely hold the shed together.
- THIS FLEX APEX WINDOWLESS SHED features thick tongue and grooved floorboard in the floor and roof sections and contains NO cheap sheet materials such as OSB or chipboard – beware of shiplap sheds that use single piece OSB / chipboard roofs that offer little protection in the areas where you need it most.
- THIS FLEX APEX WINDOWLESS SHED retains our extra high ridge height – beware of shiplap sheds that are incredibly low making it difficult to stand up inside.
It is essential that this Flex Apex shed is assembled strictly in accordance with the instructions supplied on a firm and level base constructed from a suitably durable material. It should also be treated shortly after assembly and then annually thereafter with an appropriate high quality preservative and all glazing units must be sealed, inside and out, with silicone or other water tight sealant.
For more information on how to correctly assemble and maintain your Flex Apex shed please consult our comprehensive help centre.
All images and photography used is purely for illustrative purposes only – actual product colours may vary slightly due to the digital photography process and variations in individual user monitor settings.
Sizes are approximate only and refer to external dimensions excluding roof overhangs. For specific dimensions please consult our technical department.
|Base Size||1238mm x 1150mm||Internal Size||1150mm x 1062mm|
|External Ridge||2090mm||External Eaves||1850mm|
|Internal Ridge||2010mm||Internal Eaves||1810mm|
|Ext. Size exc. Roof||1262mm x 1174mm||Ext. Size inc. Roof||1286mm x 1334mm|
|Framing Size||28mm x 44mm|
|Roof Material||Tongue & Groove Board|
|Floor Material||Tongue & Groove Board|
|Door Style||Single Fully Boarded Tongue & Groove Door|
|Door Size||785mm x 1692mm|
|Roof Covering||Green Mineral Felt|
|Treatment||Red Cedar Water Based|
|Locking System||Lock and Key + Turn Button|
|Material||Selected European Softwoods|
Click on the delivery map for a detailed view;
Please note - you may be required to be present to assist with the unloading;
Tigerbox endeavours to deliver garden sheds within the number of working days stipulated. However, we cannot be held responsible for events outside of our reasonable control which may cause slight delays in the delivery time;
For additional information please view the main delivery section.
- FREE Postcode Areas INCLUDED within this delivery area:
AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DG, DH, DL, DN, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK, FY, G, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA, KT, KY, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, ML, N, NE, NG, NN, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, *PA (1-19), PE, *PO (mainland), PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO.
- Postcode Areas EXCLUDED within this area: AB, DT, IV, KW, PH, PL, *PO (offshore), SA, TQ, TR.
If your postcode is not currently listed within the above delivery zone but you are interested in finding out the availability and / or price of a delivery of one of our garden sheds or log cabins to your home please contact our customer service department on 0113 205 4189 for information.